Tuesday 6 September 2011

A Brief Interlude

Firstly, let me apologise, apologise, apologise for my absence over the last ten days...two weeks...three weeks... Goodness, I don't even know how long it's been! Time is flying! I have been up to my ears in work, so, much to my dismay, have had to put my blogging on hold for a while. I have been severely lax with my reading, reviewing, commenting, and networking, for which I am so sorry! However, I just wanted to let you know that I am still here and that I am coming back! Over the next couple of weeks I should be able to get back into this a lot more. Hopefully.

With regards to reviewing, it has been at least a week or two since I last posted anything which is something I vowed would never happen! But thankfully, I will be popping up within the next few days. I have a review which needs to be posted this week, next at the latest, so keep your eyes open for that! Hopefully that will go hand-in-hand with more reviews and the re-start of my Book Beginnings involvement.

Also, I have one other thing for you to look forward to! You know those 30 Day Challenges which have been floating about on cyberspace recently? Well I have found a book one (most of you have probably already done it, I know I'm a little slow), which I would love to share with you. I thought it'd be a good idea to share with you some brief opinions of mine on a wide range of books - I'm going to try and be varied, to show you that I do have some wider tastes! However, I don't want you to bombard you with posts every day (and, to be honest, I don't know that I'll keep up with it every single day), so I've decided to turn it into a '30 Week Challenge', giving you one post a week. That sounds like a fair deal to me! I'm really excited for it, and I hope you are too. I hope to be starting that soon, so please keep checking back :)

I think that's all for now. As I said, I just wanted to reassure you that I haven't fallen off the face of the planet, and to let you know that I have some exciting things up my sleeve. I hope all of you are keeping well, and I look forward to seeing you in a more formal, regular fashion again soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. It's good to see you back!

    I can't wait for the 30 week challenge; I look forward to seeing what books you're going to show us. (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!