Friday 18 November 2011

Between The Lines Is Back!

TA-DA! I'm back!

After much anticipation (and three exams, two assignments, a week of staying with a friend, a week of said friend staying with me, a two week holiday to Florida, and almost a week to recover from it all....) I am pleased to announce that Between The Lines Book Reviews is back on! I have missed doing the blog very much but unfortunately due to all the aforementioned commitments I just couldn't find the time to fit it in. Things seem to be quietening down a bit now, so I should hopefully be able to pick up where I left off. With a bit of luck I'll be able to carry on right through Christmas and New Year as well! Famous last words.....

Admittedly, I haven't had the time to do much reading over the last few weeks. Well, I was hoping to do loads when I was away, but my Kindle (which was the only reading material I took with me) decided it'd be a great idea to break on about the fourth day of my holiday. Cool. It was a fault with the Kindle itself, so I managed to get a replacement under the warranty, which arrived yesterday morning, so I have reloaded all my books and plan to get stuck back into them over the weekend! There are some fantastic-looking titles on there so look out for the reviews over the coming weeks.

However, those are not the only things to look forward to. I've got loads of interesting and exciting book-related things planned for the coming weeks and months so sit back and enjoy the ride :)

Have a great weekend everyone, whatever you're reading! :) x

5 comments:

  1. I see I'm not the only one who's been having time management problems. (;

    And eeew to the broken Kindle. That's why I'm iffy on buying one; I don't mind carrying a ton of books with me if it means them not breaking when I need them. But then there's the whole shoulder in horrible pain thing...

    Merry Christmas! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the blogger's world! Your book reviews are great. I am looking forward to your book reviews. You did a great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, come back again, it was nice reading your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog! Please follow mine, it's new: readandlovebooks.blogspot.com
    Thanks♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about your Kindle. That's the weak link in the ebook chain. I read off my laptop but will probably get a Kindle in the near future. Glad you're back, now take a deep breath, find a cozy corner, relax and read!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!